Sew Big!

My silly world of juggling a home,boyfriend, two dogs and a creative spirit that won't quit!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

already behind the 8 ball

It's only my second post and I am late. That's what life does to you!!

I am selling my house, fixing up all the things that have gone wrong over the years, even before my time. It was a fixer upper when I bought it, very dirty with roaches and spiders that would match any horror film. Did you know that spiders and roaches usually won't co-exist?? I observed this first hand.

I haven't been knitting, maybe a little here and there. Forget sewing, it's too messy and my real estate agent wants the house looking like someone doesn't live here.

I found a sweet dog today, she was visiting the neighbors down the street. She could jump a four foot fence from a standstill. She was a sweetie, sat when I brought her food and just wanting to please. Her name was Roxy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home